Monday, May 10th, 2021
30 Ways to Cope With Stress
1) Jam miniature marshmallows up your nose and sneeze them out. See how many you can do at a time.
2) Find out what a frog in a blender really looks like.
3) Pay your electric bill in pennies.
4) When someone says "have a nice day", tell them you have other plans.
5) Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
6) Buy a subscription to "Sleazoid Weekly" and send it to your boss's wife.
7) Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him to pre-school as if nothing is wrong.
8) Fill out your tax form using Roman Numerals.
9) Tape pictures of your boss on watermelons and
launch them from high places.
10) Leaf through "National Geographic" and draw
underwear on the natives.
11) Tattoo "Out to Lunch" on your forehead.
12) Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat in it. Return
it the next day.
13) Dance naked in front of your pets.
14) Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
15) Drive to work in reverse.
16) Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa and vice-versa.
17) Tell you boss to "blow it out your mule" and
let him figure it out.
18) Write a short story using alphabet soup.
19) Polish your car with earwax.
20) Read the dictionary upside down and look for
21) Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize
it when it comes back to you.
22) Braid the hairs in each nostril.
23) Sit naked on a shelled hard-boiled egg.
24) Stare at people through the tines of a fork
and pretend they're in jail.
25) Make up a language and ask people for directions
26) Replace the filling of a Twinkie with ketchup
and put it back in the wrapper.
27) Do your assignments in binary code.
28) Read the dictionary backwards and look for
29) Buy a box of condoms. Ask the cashier where
the fitting rooms are, and ask for help.
30) Bill your doctor for time spent in his waiting